We are excited that the pool will be opening on time with all that is happening in the world today. The board has worked to create as safe of an environment as possible by adhering to the current DHEC standards for opening. Part of those standards include limiting the number of people occupying the pool and pool deck at one time.
In order to help keep those numbers within the guidelines, we are introducing a reservations system. The system is a tab on the www.stonelakepool.com home page called RESERVE. You will not need to log in to your Stone Lake account to access the tab, but you will need to create an account on the reservations system once you start making your reservations.
- Monday - Saturday: 10am til 8pm
- Sunday: 11am til 8pm
Instructions for making a reservation:
- Visit the RESERVE tab at www.stonelakepool.com
- The schedule will be published 2 days ahead of the reservation block
- Log into the reservation website (or sign up if it's your first time)
- Make your choice from the available time blocks
- To start the season, we will be leaving 20 minutes in between blocks in order to allow time to clean and sanitize the premises prior to the next group coming in. You will notice this in the reservations system.
- For example, a time block may be 12:10pm til 1:50pm and the next be 2:10pm til 3:50pm.
- Click the BOOK button and it will link you to the booking site
- Please create a user profile to complete your reservation
- Please note, at this time each family is allowed ONE reservation block per day.
- Please include your entire family that will be attending with you in your reservation, as we need to account for everybody. If you arrive at the pool with more people than indicated on your reservation then the size of your group will need to be reduced and/or the reservation will need to be amended based on available space in the reservations system.
- Guests from Greenville County will not be allowed at this time.
Troubleshooting & Canceling Reservations
Instructions when you arrive at the pool:
- Canceling reservations
- If you log in to your account on the booking site via our website or slcc.getomnify.com, you can visit your profile under you name once you have logged in.
- If you click on Details on the block that you are trying to cancel it will give you that option at the bottom with a button that says Cancel Booking.
- You must cancel the reservation for each member of your family, otherwise it is only partially canceled.
- Troubleshooting reservations
- Make sure you are logged into the reservations site before you begin to make your reservation.
- If your browser keeps loading here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- Clear the cache on the browser and it seems to be worse when using Safari as your browser.
- How do I clear my cache on my iPhone: Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari. In the popup, tap 'Clear History and Data' to confirm.
- How do I clear my cache on a desktop: Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows device Command+Shift+R on a Mac device
- Restart your device after performing the above operations.
- If all else fails, try using a different browser, it seems that Google Chrome works well.
- If you are not feeling well or have had known contact with a person infected with COVID-19, please do not come to the pool.
- As you may have seen on a previous email this week, we have implemented a proximity card system to get into the pool gate. We will be issuing cards upon your first arrival and check-in of the season.
- We are planning for the pool gate to be open for the first few weeks, but after that you will need your card to enter.
- Enter the normal entry gate and proceed to the concession stand. EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY MUST CHECK-IN.
- You will be asked by the concessions employee to give your last name to check your membership is current and active
- You will then be checked-in by the concessions employee on the reservations platform
- There will be limited concessions available, so please plan accordingly. Please bring refillable water bottles.
- Please be understanding of the concessions employees as this is all new to them, too!
Instructions when you leave the pool:
- We will be asking people to leave at ten til the top of the hour at the end of their reservation block in order to clean and sanitize the premises prior to the next group coming in. The lifeguards will blow the whistle to signal is is time to clear the pool deck.
- Please remove all trash and personal belongings. Personal belongings left at the pool will be disposed of at the end of the day and there will be no lost and found.
- We will be directing people to leave out the opposite gate of arrival facing the lower parking lot.
This is new to us all, so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through the new process. If there is anything we can do to help improve, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.
SLCC Board of Directors